Main Navigation

University Resources

Home Undergraduate Advising

Undergraduate Advising

Welcome to Biological Sciences

As an undergraduate, advising is your gateway to the School of Biological Sciences. Here you have a dedicated team to help you navigate your education.


Academic Advising Appointments

We are now offering academic advising appointments for either in-person or virtually. To make an appointment with one of the advisors or to utilize our drop-in advising times, click the links below.

New to the School of Biological Sciences?

Drop-In Advising Info

Meet with an Advisor in Person

Meet with an Advisor Virtually

Are you doing the Biochemistry Major? If so please make an appointment with the Biochemistry/Chemistry Advisors:

Meet with a Biochemistry/Chemistry Advisor


If you have a general question, please email: 

For transfer-related question, please email: 

Course Transfer Information

Information for course transfer-related questions:

Advising Team


Savannah Manwill

Academic Advising Coordinator
 James Talmage Building (JTB) Rm 220b

Mark A. Campbell

Academic Advisor
 James Talmage Building (JTB) Rm 210

Bree Peacock

Academic Advisor
 James Talmage Building (JTB) Rm 208

Sean Meyer

Academic Advisor
 Crocker Science Center (CSC) Rm 240

Coming Soon

Academic Advisor
 James Talmage Building (JTB) Rm 204