BioScience Undergraduate Research Club (BSURC)
“Berserk for Biology”
Bio-Science Undergraduate Research Club
Are you an undergraduate working in a Biology research lab?
Are you an undergraduate interested in research in a Biology lab?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then BSURC is for you.
BSURC is a newly instituted undergraduate student club in the Biology department that serves the following purpose:
- Generates a community of undergraduate researchers where they can have a voice and a home.
- Raise the visibility of research opportunities in the Biology department among students.
- Have the opportunity to invite guest lecturers and hear about employment /research developments and opportunities.
- Help recruit talented undergraduates to join Biology.
- Learn about BioSAC, new programs and funding opportunities.
- Free food for members!
A. Mapping exchange: BSURC students in Biology research labs share concept and people maps of their labs with other students (after Thanksgiving: date/time TBD)
B. Hot chocolate and cookies for Finals week: BSURC will help take some of the stress of finals away and help you study with some hot chocolate and cookies to keep that energy meter high. To be held in the BLC (Biology Learning Center) area. Students who wish to join BSURC can sign up then!
Students who wish to join BSURC should contact the president of the club or other administrators of the club.
President: Kasra Rahmati (email@example.com)
Vice President: Jenny Kim
Treasurer: Ashley Wiltsie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Josue Seoane (email@example.com)
Secretary: Jacob Germain (jacob max firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Left to right): Jacob Germain (secretary), Josue Seoane and Ashley Wiltsie (treasurers), Jenny Kim (vice president) and Kasra Rahmati (President)
Need more info? Contact Dr. Naina Phadnis at email@example.com